Other | Full time | Melbourne
Seeking amazing people to join the team at Collectors Corner – Unique Retail Nursery.
LEAD COUNTER SUPERVISOR – this is a hands-on role for a retail professional with solid leadership experience and great organisational skills to take responsibility for overseeing and organising staff across our counter area to operate efficiently and provide exceptional service to our customers in this popular business. Suits an effective communicator with great team-building skills who enjoys a challenge and can identify areas for improvement & find solutions. This role would ideally become a full-time position Tues-Sat.
We also have other opportunities for cheerful, enthusiastic, self-motivated persons to join the counter team.
– Applicants will ideally have previous experience in a fast-paced retail environment with quick, accurate cash register skills and the ability to perform other tasks across the store eg; pricing stock, merchandising, housekeeping/cleaning etc.
– Excellent personal communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work with a diverse range of customers and work colleagues. Knowledge or interest in the products in our ranges would be highly regarded.
• Applicants MUST be physically fit and able to lift, carry, push, pull, bend etc. without issue.
• Positions will be offered either on a casual, part-time or full-time basis depending on level of knowledge, prior experience and business needs.
• Our business hours are 9am to 5pm, 7 days per week and some weekend work may be required.
• Location is Collectors Corner, 810 Springvale Rd, Braeside.
Applications must include:
• Cover letter outlining how your skills & experience would suit the position
• Up-to-date resume including suburb of residence
• Availability across the 7 days
We also have other opportunities in other areas of our business, for details see our website: https://www.collectorscorner.com.au/employment
See us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/collectorscornermelbourne
30 March 2024
How to apply
Applications via SEEK: https://www.seek.com.au/job/73099490
No phone enquiries please – only applications leading to further possibility will be contacted.