Permanent | Full time | Melbourne
If you have a strong work ethic, you’re passionate about plants and you can adapt to changing demands, we would love to hear from you!
About us: Nishiki is a small team of adaptable individuals who are passionate about all things plants. We believe strong communication is the key to our success and we promote strong communication within our teams. Our departments work with one another to ensure the seamless process from propagation through to the delivery of our plants
- We are a wholesale Nursery, located in Monbulk.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a horticultural general Nursery hand to join the Nishiki Nursery team.
- We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to fill this role.
- We are looking for someone who is willing and able to work across multiple departments from potting to dispatch.
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Working in the production line assisting with potting
- Assisting with picking orders for dispatch
- Plant Maintenance
- Blocking up stock
- Safe handling of products and equipment
- Manual handling and lifting
- Maintain OHS requirements and ensure safe working practices
- Quality assurance of product
- Chemical weed spraying
- Truck driving
- Assisting in other departments as needed.
- Working hours (Must be available for all these hours): Monday – Thursday 7.30 am to 4 pm and Friday: 7.30 am to 1 pm
- The position is initially casual, leading to full time for the right person
- We will pay ‘above award’ for the right person
- Public transport is not easily accessible in Monbulk therefore you must have your own transport.
30 March 2024
How to apply
- If you think you have what it takes, please contact 9756 6004.
- Please send your resume (with verifiable references) to firstname.lastname@example.org